Do you want your exhusband to take all your kids after all you have raise them up for years?

I am a single mother of 5 kids, divorce April, 2001, raise up my kids till now. All already grown up teenagers. Well educated. I have been working very hard to get extra income for them ever since that their father ignored and hard to contact for money/pocket money. "I am on traveling" this is the answers what my kids gets from him. And now, this year, he always asking my kids stay with him. Cos, he has no kids after he has settled down with his second wife since 5 years ago. I know that I am too tired after care all this 5 kids.

So I need your answers, please.

Habsah61

Asked by Habsah61 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well as long as he isn't abusive or anything then I think it would be good for your kids to get to know their Dad. I don't think he should have custody at all, I just think he should be able to spend time with them as long as that is what they want too. I think it would be good for your kids, and they will appreciate you allowing and even encouraging that.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 10:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009