do you notice a difference between boys and girls?

i have one boy and one girl, byond that i used to watch a bunch of babies whil i was growing up. one thng ive noticed is tht baby boys are a lot calmer than baby girls and less demanding. but baby girls tend to react more towards you wen u try to mak them laugh. any body else has their own observations?

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 9:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is NOT calmer then a girl LOL..I watched kids grow up my entire life too. I have a niece and she was calm and sweet along with other lil girls!
    Anonymous

• lol i guess its just cambodian kids, ionno but i deff remember that, i used to HATE watchn girls, but now i hav my own and its jus funny to me now.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Every baby is different, doesn't matter if its a girl or a boy. Their temperaments and personalities are different too.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have two boys and one girl. My oldest son and my daughter are very calm and laid back. They were/are great sleepers. My other son, total opposite.
    Anonymous

• Both of my children, (I have one of each) were very well behaved babies. They only cry when they need something (Food, diaper change, some cuddle time, ect). And my daughter doesn't even cry, she just grunts. The only time she full fledged cries is when she's scared or hurt. My son is very emotional and sensitive. My daughter has separation anxiety very badly but my son had his own anxiety, but not as bad as my daughter gets it. My mother raised four children. Three were female and other two were boys. She would say that boys are not easier to raise than girls because boys have listening problems and are more rebellious/obnoxious, but she will also say that every child is different. My sister was a hundred times more difficult to raise than I was. My brother was a hundred times more difficult to raise than I was. My baby brother is more like me and is relatively easy to raise. So, in a sense, we are pretty much 50/50
    Celtic_Dragon

Answer by Celtic_Dragon at 2:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2009