Tired of women who leave abusive relationships and then enter a new one!

As an abuse victim myself it is so hard for me to watch others start the same crap over with another person. Why? My situation was so horrible and I felt so guilty as to what I put my child through I could never repeat it!! I noticed I picked a few guys who had some tendencies, but they were out the door quicker than that! It breaks my heart to see these kids watch mommy get beat up over and over again by different men! It scares me to think of the women and men they will become and how they will have relationships. Is this hard for me because it's too close to home? When does it stop? Your thoughts please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I watched my mother get beat up by many many different men including my father and I have NEVER EVER let a guy even get close to me who was slightly resemblent of those men. I knew right away what a good man was and I kept him close to me....I married young (20) because of this. Other then that I think is more of HOW the mommy is raising the child. My mother always still taught me that was wrong and not to allow that. Yeah I seen her doing it still and I was like wtf but I learned that she just had that need and was alittle sick along with it being just too hard of a situation.
    Anonymous

• i went thru the same thng and was so relieved to find my current husband who accepts me and my son from a previous relationship. after we just got married not 3 months hav passed nd i met a woman who was in a relationship tht was turning into an abusive relationship. i told her she had to watch out but she ignored me and continued the relationship. later on down the road he began abusing her and everyone told her to let him go but after she did she continued to keep seeing him "but we're not in a relationship". i'm still frustrated to this day.
    Anonymous

• How are they supposed to know at the beginning or "honeymoon" phase of a new relationship if the person is abusive. The majority of us do not show our true selves until we are comfortable and stable within that relationship. This is how we protect ourselves from heartbreak (or at least we believe it does, although more often than not it does not work). There may be subtle clues in the early stages but usually you are so blinded by infatuation that you cannot see it.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Thanx for sharing anon934, This is what I wanted, all angles of a situation. Awesome, thank you for sharing, seriously.
    Anonymous

• and once you are able to see it, it is too late and you are so invested and or in love with the person that you get conflicted and scared.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I saw it with 3 guys after a month or so. I dropped them immeadiatley. After a few times you see the red flags before they even pop up. I'm not saying all, but COME ON! I know women that have been in serious relationships with 5 or more men and still haven't figured it out! WTF! Maybe they aren't getting the help they need in between relationships. Maybe they don't know what normal is. You learn the signs if you go to a support group. Sometimes the falling madly in love within a short time, moving in together, and so one are one of the signs. It's actually common(not all)with women in abusive relationships.
    Anonymous

• It will never stop unfortunately cuz a lot of women rather be in abuse relationship then be alone, it's sad and scary at the same time.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009