question about sex ( a little tmi)

Whenever me and my BF has intercourse my right side hurts so bad I cry. Not like a cramp and not really my side its just in that general area. No matter what position it is it hurts. I have a doc. appt on the 22nd should I bring this up or should i talk to him sooner? Does anyone else have/had an experience like this? any advice is usefully.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• YES, bring this up with your Dr.

In the mean time you might want to hold off on intercorse until you've been scene.
    KATEISME

Answer by KATEISME at 10:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Might be something on your ovary. Also do you have edometriosis or symptoms of it ?

I often complained about a similar issue when I was younger and the doctors basically blew me off and I think thought it was some anxiety. One asked if I had been abused etc...

Anyway a few years down the road I had an ectopic pregnancy and when they did the surgery to clean everything they found out I had mass amounts of scar tissue etc. At one point when I was younger it was known I had a tumor on an ovary, but they said maybe it was cyst that ruptured.

Ever since then I have never had the pain again.

Hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• I know this is going to suck but I wouldn't have sex until you go see your doctor and find out what he/she has to say. You could have PID (pelvic inflamatory disease). It's treatable so don't worry. I hope everything is ok!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I googled edometriosis and I have all the symptoms besides infertility. I've been preggers 4 times and had two miscarriages. I just had my 2nd dd a little more than 6 weeks ago. I got my period at 5 weeks post pardum and it was completely different than I have ever had before. Can you develop edometriosis?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2009