Oh, I'm sorry...

This is from a couple answers I've gotten from a previous question of mine.
I assumed that we all understood reading comprehension. I don't care if you can't spell, yes, I personally try and spell to the very best of my abilities, but I didn't know I had to explain every single sentence of mine. I didn't realize that whatever I would say would be completely misconstrued to the point where I should "step up and be a parent."

Jeez.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• What question is this about?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Huh?  I missed the question!  It's hard sometimes to be understood, especially online.  Face to face is better (for me) because I can see the person facial expressions and know HOW they are saying something.  I'm sorry that noone understood what you were saying!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Welcome to CafeMom
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Ya, like PaceMyself said, welcome. There's a lot of mean bitches on here, you just gotta ignore them. Take the good and leave the bad. There's also a lot of really really cool moms. Don't let some mouthy bitches, who don't even know you, let alone have a right to judge you, upset you. SOO not worth it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

Tell us again what your question was so we (the nice moms :) can help you).
    Don't let THEM get you down!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009