Why do I even bother anymore? I've been married to myself for months now and have 1 foot out the door constantly.

Yes, we've been in a rough situation, I don't live with him anymore but we're married and the reasons I HAD to leave were not from our marriage going sour. But now it is. He comes down to visit a lot but sure as hell not to see me. I hardly hear from him when he's here, and then I just get so pissed that when he does call like the 1 day none of his friends want to see him or he wants some vag I don't even want to pick up. And if I don't he gets all sweet and loving and acts like nothing's wrong. All that aside, most importantly why is he not calling to check on, let alone come by to see, our kids? And he's practically throwing all of our money out the window. God I'm just so fucking over it. I really needed to vent and don't have a question really but any thoughts I'd love to hear. UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• What a mess. I'm sorry.

From my point of view with what you said, he is using you and any money you make. (For another woman/drugs?)

This isn't a marriage anymore. If he won't go to counseling and move back in to make it a real family, your second foot may need to go out the door, too.

As for the kids, they have YOU! Give them extra attention. I know it won't make up for the hurt caused by their dad's inattention, but hopefully soon their dad will wake up to what he's missing.

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• why dont you and your husband live together? i really dont see it being all that great of a marriage to begin with if you CHOOSE to not live in the same household. (overseas, job somewhere else is all a diff story) ... it sounds like hes really enjoying being "single" because he does seem to be living the single life..a bachelor pad, no kids or wife at home..wow hmm you got the short end of the stick there. i would move on from him.seriously. it doesnt sound like a great thing for the kids eiether since you said he doesnt call or check up on you guys and only comes around whenhe wants some vag. idk i think hes got everything he wants since hes not in a rush to get his fam back together. i wish you the best but i think you SHOULD be over it.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009