my husband isn't home yet

i'm having a problem with my husband going out. we've only been married for about a year and some months now but i have yet to go out on my own and do my own thing (i just don't have time) and my husband, i feel, has been going out and having fun. in fact at this moment he is out with his boys and have been out since 3 this evening. this is the first time he's been out this long and i hav to admit that it's bothering me. am i just letting a small issue bother me or should i do something about this before he leaves me THE ENTIRE DAY! with the kids while he's out having fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• u are not overreacting that is stupid once in a while it s ok to go do ur own thing but he should be spending time w u and kids me and my husband are never apart unless we are at work seriously doesnt mean we always get along or are perfect lol but we r always together if we got out to have a good time we get a sitter and go together and even that is only about once a month u need to sit him down and tell him how u feel
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• HONEY ....IF YOU HAVE TIME TO SIT ON HERE AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF THEN YOU DO HAVE TIME TO GO OUT:)
    Anonymous

• my hubby used to do that then it started getting out of hand and instead of him being out for hours, he would start coming back the next day. try to take care of it now before it gets worse and he doesnt want to stop. friends can be very influential, just try not to be a nag or he will make that his excuse to go out even more. Men suck!!!!
    Anonymous

• you know, anon :47, if you have nothing to add that can help her or comfort her, then dont answer. that was mean and unnecessary. sometimes i dont have time to go out for 2 or 3 hrs by myself because of the little ones, but i can find 10min to go on the internet and destress a bit while they are napping. stop being so mean and nasty.
    Anonymous

• yeah i would be pissed if i was you. you should leave him and go out by yourself so he sees what it feels like. ask your mom or someone to watch your kids and then tell him your going out with your friends.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Unfortunately you thing to do now is being with the children it 's #1 priority. You are not single anymore and his behavior is not of a married man. You two need to have a serious conversation of being there for each other and doing things together.
    Anonymous

• I would be upset. I would definitely talk to him too!
    Tell him how you feel about being left alone all day with the kids and that you miss him!
    You two are still newlyweds too, my hubby and I went thru the same thing on a couple different situations. Its just 2 different people coming together as one.. and you both TOGETHER need to find a balance. If he gets to go out with the guys all day Friday, You get to go out with that girls (no kids) all day Monday, or whatever.
    Try and schedule date nights together. Even if its once a week or every other week, drop the kids off with a relative or friend and go out together!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 4:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009