husband searching porn

I just got home with my 2 little ones, came to computer to check my email, and found on the history that there were some porn sites listed, I went to the sites, and I can not believe what I saw. Do I confront my husband, what should I do?? The computer is new for us, as in 2 months, we've only had internet for about 1 month now, never had to deal with this before....I'm pretty upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would totally confront him. I believe that porn is not healthy for a relationship at all. Why would someone even want their husband lusting over another woman? I wouldn't attack him though. Really try and have a heart to heart conversation about it. Tell him why it bothers you and ask him to stop. Always say "I feel" not "YOU" did this. That just causing everyone to be defensive. If it still continues to be an issue I would talk to your Pastor about it. See what advice he gives you.
    Sekzymexi

Answer by Sekzymexi at 11:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Don't say any thing. The more you make a big deal out of it, the more he'll want to look at it. I joke w/ my husband all the time about it. He can look all he wants . We have a good sex life and it doesn't bother me at all.
    Anonymous

• I would ask him about it, maybe in a joking way so as not to make him feel "on the spot" about it, if it really bothers you. If it bothers you, he should know that it does. If he continues to look after you've said that it bothers you, you need to make sure he understands that it really upsets you and that you want him to stop. Any sane guy that loves you would stop if you ask him to.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• first let me say when you search porn, all kinds of weird things pop up so if its what you are seeing that is freaking you out than don't freak too much until you know that he wanted to see that. second, talk to him about it, just ask him. he's more than likely looked at porn before you just didn't have it in your face to know. if it bothers you that he's looking at porn at all, you have to tell him, if you don't than you will constantly be thinking he's looking at it when you aren't around and you'll blow up one day and he won't even have known you were bothered by it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That's the thing, he does know that this bothers me, I found some magazines before, a few times, we talked about it and he said that i shouldn't be bothered, it's no big deal...I'm not a prude, I just don't like it...
    Anonymous

• i dont like it either. me and my SO just got into a really big fight about this, for like the 5th time, and im having a really hard time feeling comfortable when i have sex with him now and saying i love you. hes been crying and begging about how sorry he is, but i dont know. now he swears he'll never do it again but i think it might be too late for that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• you should def. tell him that you found it and that you dont approve. If he loves and respects you then he will stop it immediatly
    Anonymous

• dont overreact. i did and it made it worse. but with me im pregnant now so to me i felt like it was all my fault that he was watchin it. but i realized that since mean and him arent havin sex that it might be a way to relieve himself. idk i rather him watch porn then sleep with someone else.
    shermi08

Answer by shermi08 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lmao i am sorry but i laugh because i made it where my husband does not even want to look at porn, as soon as we got our laptop i made the pornhub website and youporn added onto the favorites, when we first got together... well one day i offered to watch it with him (mind u he never looked at these websites ) and so we did and i just laughed so he started laughin lol needless to say he cannot look at porn without laughin and making fun of the ppl
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2009