Swine Flu Vaccine, anyone?

How do you feel about the vaccine they are releasing for swine flu? Would you use it on your child? How old are your kids? How do you feel about Swine Flu in general?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• im pretty scared about the swine flu. i have nightmares about it and everything, especially because im still in college, in ny and swine flu has been around here. my son is only 4 months old so he cant get it, and im really not sure if i want to get it. im at least gonna wait and see what happens to people when they get it first. im gonna get the regular flu shot though. and i just wash my hands all the time and carry hand sanatizer everywhere and use it like 50 times a day and try and stay away from people who are sick but thats almost impossible because people are always sick. i drink alot of orange juice too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I am not concerned at all. We take supplements to boost our immune systems and eat healthy. too much hand sanitizer is not good for you, when we do use it, we use organic. we will not be getting the vax or any other vax for that matter. In fact, seeing that ad on the side of this page sickens me! take vit C and D3, elderberry is great for the immune system as well, lots of water and get a good nights sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2009