Do you think the economy will ever bounce back?

When will it get better? Will it get any worse? When will you feel better about the economy?

asistartomosh

Asked by asistartomosh at 11:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Dont know....YES it will get worse....when will I feel better? when we get people on that hill that actually give a damn and want to implement what really works not this SPEND SPEND SPEND it into better...not going to happen

IF we even make it through because the ones up there now wont stop spending..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• No, it's not going to get better. The reality of it is, this has been a long time coming. What you all are now seeing is the TRUTH. Because it can't hide itself any longer. Obama is not going to cover it up anymore. What's done is done. This country has been giving money away for far too long. We are suffering the consequences... My advice... Save every penny you have!!
    Anonymous

• A year or two after they stop screwing with it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It will get better. It might take a while, but it will get better. Just live your life day by day and don't spend more than you make, save some cash and you'll be fine.

Anon :32 Why save every penny you have? Why work or live if you can't enjoy your paycheck every once in a while?
    Anonymous

• I think I might be in my fifties by the time it is better, so right now i am trying to get out of debt, get through school and hopefully just get a decent job in the medical field, all the while ignoring economy talk and pretending there are no stresses or wories in the world. haha yea right.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Once it completely crashes. I know that sounds like how will that make it better? But, once it crashes then actual repair can occur, as long as we keep the dollar and hopefully go back to the gold standard, we can recover. It is just going to take a lot of "doing with out" on our part and the government being more conservative with "projects" (not as in republican as in not spending on useless causes)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• save some cash and you'll be fine.

This won't help if the dollar is worthless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• You must be very young. We have gone through crisis like this before and it will get better.
    Stop looking at the glass half empty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yes, it WILL get better. It HAS been worse than this, remember.

When will it get better? I don't know any ore than you do. But I know it WILL get better. This is how free market economies work. There is no such thing as a perfect economic system; unfortunately we imperfect humans are involved.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My crazy MIL thinks that our economy will not get better and the funny thing is, that women is in her 60's and has witnessed recessions before in this country. Of course, she's a little sore that her choice in who's in charge right now didn't win AND she believes everything she sees on news (her first major flaw). But then, she's also the woman who told me my daughter shouldn't be in existence, so what does that tell ya about her mentality?

We will pull through this. We are already seeing improvements and that should give everyone hope. DO NOT HORDE YOUR DOLLAR! This actually helped caused the collapse of our economy during the Depression. Because we live in a capitalism system, you have to spend, spend, spend. Or you will see it collapse. . . But maybe the collapse of this current form of capitalism isn't such a bad thing.
    Celtic_Dragon

Answer by Celtic_Dragon at 2:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2009