To the homewreckers that destroyed a marriage,was it worth it staying with

the man at the end,after u broke up his marriage????Be honest???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually, it's the husband that is the homewrecker. He's the only one of the two that is responsible to the marriage. If it wasn't that particular gal, it would only be another one. It's not the guys fault for leaving his wife.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Still enjoying every minute of it--
    Anonymous

• Ha Ha. I fell victim to a situation such as this myself. I was niave and stupid. But, in the end, I divorced my husband because I felt so wrong about what I did.... he, on the other hand, is still fooling around on his wife with other women... I wasn't the first and I am sure I wasn't the last.

I blame the guy. I feel like I was seduced and he suffered no consequences.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like someone is bitter and angry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I was the other woman once. I thought I was in the right afterall he told me she didn't love him and wouldn't have sex with him. So it was her fault he strayed with me. We got married and the first 10 years were great. I thought we were in love and we would be together forever. Well two weeks after our 10th anniversary I caught him in bed with a woman. I was shocked. We had sex daily sometimes twice a day. He was so attentive and loving all that time. I knew then he lied about his ex and I was a fool. The ex told me they had sex all the time and he was nice up to the day she found me in bed with him. His first wife didn't deserve what happened but I sure did. I packed up his stuff and put it in his car and changed the locks. Thankfully I never added him to the deed of my home. He is with the other woman she thinks things are great he already has a piece on the side. I was his trash to be tossed aside. How sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• UMMMM ive never been in the situation, but the way I see it, if the woman knows the man is married, she is just as much to blame. if she doesn't know then where is there to lay blame on her? however, if she finds out and continues, she is just as much scum as the woman who knew to begin with. oh.. and hubby is scum too. however, i feel that if he did it and is truly repentant of his actions and you feel you can try to save the marriage, then i think that is the way to go. but if he slips up again, id be out of there.
    so any woman who has been the "other woman" and knew it--- go to hell.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Men who cheat like that are very charming and have a sob story to boot. Ladies lets all remember there are two sides to a story. Don't fall for the "my wife is so mean" or "she doesn't have sex with me any more" Let's stop falling for it shall we. If it is so bad then why hasn't he left her? It's not because of the kids or whatever, its because he wants the security of the home AND the booty call with the other woman. We need to stick together and stop falling for their load of crap. If you find out he's married...DUMP him. I don't care if YOU are in love with him. Dump his butt then and there. If he will do it to his wife, the mother of his children, don't be so arrogant and think he won't do it to you. Come on ladies thats what the scum bags want us to do is turn on eachother and believe their lies. Stick together gals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I must say if the home was stable and the man was happy, then it wasn't broken up by the other woman. the man makes the choice to leave. you do sound quite bitter. I guess you were the one who got left. my sympathies to you. relationships end, and it can be quite messy. sometimes children get caught in the middle of it. the fact remains the man made a choice, but at least he got out of the relationship instead of cheating on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• if she stays with him...she better be expecting to get the same shit done to her! what goes around comes around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2009