What are they going as?

I was curious what your children were going as for Halloween and what age they are. My 7.5 month old is going as an Oompa Loompa from the old school Willy Wonka.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww too cute!! my 3 year old keeps changing his mind-its been between a fireman,spiderman,and thomas-who knows what he'll actually pickout once we get to the store though lol
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That is so creative!

Hopefully the Sheriff costume I'm bidding on with eBay will be my 2 1/2 year old son's outfit!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had made myself an Oompa Loompa costume years and years ago. I thought since she is small and really does not have a choice, she is going to be one as well...minus the orange face paint and green sprayed hair.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That is too cute
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• my 15 mo is going to be a monkey. she loves monkeys & even makes monkey sounds...so we figured it was natural haha

Oompa Loompa is AWESOME! she is gonna be so cute!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My 5yo is going as a "slice of piece of pizza" as she says it. Lol. & my 11yo is goin as a "brickhouse"...b/c she's built like one! (Ugh!) Its just a one piece costume that has a brick print on it & the hat is a chimney.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 12:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• my 3 year old daughter is going to be a skeleton. I tried to talk her into something cute but that is what she wanted.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2009