Falling off the bed at night..

Ok, right now my SO and I cannot afford to buy a bigger bed... But being pregnant I can't get comfortable when I sleep... But when I finally do, it seem like my SO is right there pushing me off the bed!!! We have a full. Everytime he does this I'll jab him in the ribs to wake him up and move over. Can't put my side of the bed against the wall... Any suggestions to keeping me on the bed? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Make him sleep on the couch! lol. Other than that, you could check out some yard/garage sales. You might find a cheaper bigger bed.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You can try one of the bedrails meant to keep toddlers from falling out of bed.

Like this one. It tucks under the mattress when not in use.

http://www.leapsandbounds.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534602&parentCategoryId=85192&categoryId=85255&subCategoryId=86258
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Get an airbed and extend the bed you have. Or check behind mattress stores. They just throw out their sample mattresses, the ones that they put the example bedding on. They arent used bt cant sell them after that. Thats how we got a california king. They dont like you doing it though so be careful, technically its not illegal but you dont want some angry storekeeper chasing you lol.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009