Anyone Watch Degrassi?

What do you think of the new episode and characters? ( if you've seen it of course)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to watch the old ones ALL the time!!! it was my favorite show....now with all the new characters, eh...i havent watched one episode! i miss the old degrassi
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• oh im not sure i havent seen the new one but GUESS WHAT!!! I met Ashley ( i forget her real name) A few years ago we went to Niagra Falls and i was walking by a resturaunt with a hostess standing outside. i was like mom, dad! i think that girl plays on degrassi! so i haaaaaaad to go back and ask her! and she def was! i got a pic with her =) and its weird too bc i actually lost that pic but i was hanging out wtih my best friend tonight and she was liek oh remember that pic u sent me with "ashley" i was like omg yeah! she was like i stil have it! hahaha oh boy did i look so skiinny before baby days lol.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• havent gotten into the new ones much but theyre not so bad. The old ones are way better! Theres a marathon on right now im watching lol
    757NavyWife

Answer by 757NavyWife at 10:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010