OMG what would you do in this situation!

my mom is a 2nd grade teacher and theres been 3 girls in the past years to do this so far. masturbating in class!!! and the one this year has her hand down her pants goin at it fast and face all red and everything. Oh man...i would have no idea how to handle this if my children did this! in school i mean! her parents asked her why she does it and she said bc it feels good. she doesnt know any better obviously. but its uncomfortable for the teacher and so they are getting a counselor to talk to her about it. ah! do your kids do this? do u know anyone? wow how do u deal with this? is this normal????! haha high sex drive at such a young age. is there any way you can prevent this?
my DD (15 months old) touches herself down there when im changing her diaper but i think shes just exploring. i heard that ur not supposed to tell them not to? bc it might mess them up? idk! haha i dont want my kid doin that in school!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH MY GOSH!!! I think we started to learn about sex and sexual development in 4th grade... I could never masterbate in public!! I hope those who are talking to this young lady are able to help her relize the importance of modesty in public... woah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Some blame that on the vibrating seats that babies sit in. It affects girls more than boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• holy crap!!! i wouldnt know what to do...i'd be like uuuuhhhh....lets call your mom lol but lets wash your hands first lmao
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yeah i know right! they told her that its not appropriate to do it in public and if she is goin to do it to do it in private like in her room or something. ah!! scary tho! id be so embarrassed if my child did this. poor thing ha
    Anonymous

• This is a sticky situation. The first question that would come to my mind is did she learn this on her own or did someone teach it to her? Sometimes things like this can be subtle signs that the child is being molested. First I would make sure that the child is ok and that she is not being touched or molested, then I would move on to teaching the child what is ok and what is not when in public. Maybe I am just a worry wart but if this were my child the first thing I would worry about is if something were happening to my child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Oh no! My daughter loved her vibrating chair. I hope that didn't mess her up!

Honestly I think talking to a counselor would be best at that age. There is nothing wrong with masterbation, but even a 2nd grader should know not to do that in public. Yikes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• In my opinion, Its just something kids do. Just tell them not to do it in public.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• why would they tell her to do it at all??? She;s in second grade so she's like what..8??? wow.....my child will NOT be allowed to do this!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• anon 12:13....i so did not even think about that. idk why i didnt. wow....WOW. i really hope she learned that on her own. yikes! that makes me sad.

and i hope thats not true about the vibrating chairs oh crap lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• well IMO..i think masturbation is just a part of life. but really...she needs to know that it is not ok to do it in public!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009