Do you pass gas in frontof your hubby/partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep. i didnt use to, but i figured whats the point of holding it in when he doesnt? if he has the freedom to fart freely, then he better get use to me doing it too. turns out he doesnt care haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• all the time :]

sometimes when we are having a bad day it makes us laugh like you would not believe!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I do....But the first time I did it we had a huge fight about it because culturally where he is from women don't do that in front of their hubby, then I explained it to with a fart that here in the U.S. we do it all the time!! LOL
    jazmin21

Answer by jazmin21 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• no i dont
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• No. To be honest, I REALLY can't, I don't know why.
    I think it's my "manners" so deeply ingrained into me. I do it while I'm asleep.
    My DH doesn't give a damn either way though, he's actually on a mission to try and get me to while I'm awake. lol
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yup. All the time. He has no problem stinkin up our bedroom so why should I hold back? He actually tries to make me fart. He's so weird.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I never used to, but now I don't care. I fart, burp, take a shit in front of him, change my tampons in front of him. I don't care anymore. If he doesn't like it he can stop busting into the bathroom when I'm doing my business. It's really his fault well except for the farting and burping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yep! However, it took me years to be able too! We've been married for over 12 years it was bound to happen sometime right. I still try to blame it on the kids though....lol He knows better ;o)
    my4littlemen

Answer by my4littlemen at 12:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I agree with OKmanders....if he's gonna do it around me then I'm not holding back either.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 12:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Never even thought about this one....Yes, I do, and I pee in front of him all the time. When one of us passes gas we have a joke, if he does it, I say Dad sat on a duck! If I do it he says the same for me.....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2009