I need answer quickly TTC

Ok, My SO and I are TTC.
I started my period on the 21st of Sept. and ended on the 25th. I am not on another "period" already. Its only the 9th I started last night. I had really red blood and little clots last night, this morning it was more mucusy, like a bloody wet booger, sorry so graphic. Then now its back to bloody and little clots here and there. not to much. But the cramps are little more then they usual are. Like they haven't hurt like this. We are kinda scared that I mayhave misscarried, please let me know what your take on this is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Trying to Conceive.. THE SECTION WHERE THIS QUESTION IS IN!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• ALSO SHOULD I GO TO THE ER OR CAN I WAIT TILL MONDAY TO MAKE A OBGYN APPOINTMENT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• TTC? please inform
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• wait until Monday. If you are having a miscarriage, they can't really do anything to stop it, and they are usually more insensitive about it than your own doctor. Sorry you are going through this. If your doctor has an after hours call center, give them a call and maybe they can ring your doctor to call you back so you can at least get more professional info. Or you can take a pregnancy test. If you were actually pregnant, the HCG hormone will most likely still be in your system.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have taken a pregnancy test last night. and I also took one about a week ago.. They both said Neg. But i have read that you can still be pregnant and not show on a home pregnancy test.. Just worries me that this period is so early. and also i had a cysts on my ovalies when i had my daughter could that have anything todo with it. ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• how long is your cycle, when do you suppose to ovulate maybe i can help
    Anonymous