I bought my puppy a bunch of cute outfits and he doesn't want to wear them?

Will he just get used to them after a while? He's a small puppy and gets cold when we go outside, but he seems irritated that I put boots and a jacket on him. He's only 3 pounds and it's 30 degrees outside and he has to go outside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our puppy is doing great with her sweaters but i havent tried boots yet, we will have to soon with the snow coming. I started with a t-shirt first then we moved her to sweaters, i also keep something light on her in the house and she hasnt had any problems with the clothes. Now her harness on the other hand she hates lol but the only collar that fits her is a cat collar and i cant attach a leash to it so the harness has to be worn, it took her about a week to adjust to it.

Just keep putting clothes on your baby, he will get used to it soon enough :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm not bashing but I get so annoyed when I see animals dressed like people! It just bugs me. Tons of people find it cute and it's trendy right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• actually for me its not so my dog is cute ,she is part mexican hairless and needs to stay warm, we get snow and currently the days only get up to about 40 degrees. I would rather put her in a sweater so she is warm then have her shivering and get sick.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My female poodle hates her clothes, but my 2 boys love wearng coats and sweaters. I can't even put a bow in Princess's hair without her going nuts. She's 3 and I keep trying, so I'm not sure your pup will get used to his clothes or not. Keep trying though! :)
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Anonymous I'm not bashing but I get so annoyed when I see animals dressed like people! It just bugs me. Tons of people find it cute and it's trendy right now.

Sweetie, those of us that have teenie little 4-5 pound dogs, especially chihuahuas NEED to wear something to keep warm. They get cold easily, so it's not JUST to be cute or trendy for all of us. But yes, seeing a great dane dressed as a bunny would probably be a little rediculous.  ;)

toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 5:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2009