Do you have any weird quirks that you have?

Or your hubby has that you never knew until you lived with them? hahaha i never knew i was such a crazy sleeper!! i hit him, i talk to him with my eyes wide open, i grab him, i gasp a lot, i talk, i see things!, i wake up a lot..geeeeez hahaha kinda creepy.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes, too many to list here. I have OCD and anxiety issues, so I have quite a few weird issues.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My DF has OCD and anxiety disorder so he has a lot of weird issues. Just like Truthteller, too many to list. One example is that he must smell his fishoil capsules each and every night before he takes them and will often ask me to smell them. In fact, he incorporated this weirdness into his proposal.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm a bit OCD.... I have a hard time changing my routine and I use different sponges to clean different things. Like one for the garbage can, one for the dishes, one for the toilet, one for bathroom sink, shower, floor, etc. Could you imagine washing the toilet, then washing the sink with the same rag and vice versa. The toilet is self explanatory, but the sink had everyone's spit from toothbrushing and I dont want that on my butt either!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lmao i have ocd i and pls don't laugh i find it endearin but my SO pees sitting down so we won't have that toilet seat issue he talkes in his sleep lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009