**Adult Content** What does your SO think about

Sex toys? Will he use them like C rings and such? We have a wide varitey of toys and I was wondering how many other women and your SO's enjoy using toys during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• We don't use sex toys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't have sex without toys so yep my husband loves them too!!

I really think I ruined my vagina from using my vibrator too much, because I can't orgasm without it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We don't use them. That's not his thing. I'm curious though what are c ring?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• C*ck ring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• a c ring is a ring that goes around the base of your mans penis to restrict the blood flow, it makes him stay erect longer. My Favorite one is called the Jelly Tool Belt it has the one ring that goes around the penis and another that wraps around the boys to stimulate his taint. It also has a bullet on it for clitoral stimulation and the whole thing vibrates via bullet for your man
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• C-rings restrict the flow of blood in an erect penis, creating a pleasurable feeling of tightness and pressure, prolonging erection, and sometimes delaying ejaculation and orgasm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• we don't use toys...I never have and I think my husband might get offended if I even cared to introduce them. He had no problem staying "up", and I have no problem getting off. I've never been interested in foreign objects.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• we have used the c rings...we dont use toys ona normal basis...but if i want to or he wants to all we have to do is ask...we normally look at stuff online together...is that weird lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We use toys once in a while for a change of pace. We like them. Both of us are willing to try most things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We enjoy experimenting with toys together. Mainly we use them on me, my husband enjoys it as much as I do. We have no trouble sexually, it just fun to play. My husband doesn't mind using them on me because there is no threat, if I had to choose I would always choose him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2009