Is this just a phase???

Ok. so my daughter is 13 months old and has been a PERFECT baby...seriously...she slept through the night up until about 6 months old and it still hasn't been bad...anyway, within the last 2 weeks all of a sudden, she wont' let me brush her teeth. She always has up to this point and all of a sudden, she's TERRIFIED of the vacuum cleaner...before she would actually chase it and make a game out of it. Also, she won't drink milk for anything...I stopped breastfeeding a couple months ago, so she is getting formula and yes, 3 meals a day, plus snacks, but she still wants her bottle. She will take juice out of a sippy but not milk. She spits it out....any input, suggestions, etc...anything will help. Please no bashing. Im just asking questions. Thanks :)

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 12:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it's a phase..my dd went through the same thing...just keep up your daily routine and eventually she'll grow out of it..good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Indeed a phase...give her sugar water if she doesnt want milk.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• A phase! welcome to the next level. You can also try soy milk, rice milk or goats milk for a while. Maybe she just doesn't like the taste of cow milk.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2009