What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a beautiful 30 year old woman married to a rich 60 year old man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She'll be sorry when he dies and she finds out he has donated all his worldly goods to his favorite charity....hehehe!
    Or he dumps her after a few years because she's begun to 'age' and he only likes to keep young and supple beauties around....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• sugardaddy
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• or waiting for him to kick the bucket lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• she is either a gold digger or she is really in love
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• "That's a good life but wait eww sex with an old man!" - goes through my mind every time.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Haha I totally agree mrs.coop. I'm asking because these people are my neighbors. He's really nice, but she's really unkind and rude. I think she's miserable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Smart woman!!
    Anonymous

• actually I see this often lol my SIL is married to a man 30+ years older but i am not going to go as far as saying she is beautiful. She is a gold digger plain and simple she will even tell you that and her husband knows it. She wanted an older wealthy man to marry so she and her son would be taken care of and she finally found one and all he wanted from her was a child since he didnt have any, so now she has 2 kids a husband who is older than my FIL and she still gets to date on the side.

Personally It disgust me because i know why they are together and to me its not a true marriage but hey its not my life and i dont allow my children around it so to each their own.

I will say if she had married this man because they were truly in love, then i would think nothing of it other than they are a nice couple who love each other. but all she talks about is his money and how she got everything in her name and no prenup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LOL anon:59... but for her sake I hope he kicks the bucket soon. I mean unless she really loves the guy.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• then more or less she is prob with him bc of money and or u might be mad bc u want him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2009