?

i had my baby on sept 24 and i was wondering if i can try to have sex again. i had to get cut alil.do you think it will open back up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe i didnt wait like the doctor told me to..it really depends on how u feel and u can try and see what happens but most likely the stiches r already disolved....go for it girl just stop if it hurts to bad,,,,,,but fyi it will hurt a little bit take it easy
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• The doc says wait 6 weeks so everything can heal. If you are feeling good about going at it, you can. Just remember you can still get pregnant so you need to use condoms, which might hurt or wait till you are on a birth control thats safe for breastfeeding. If you don't have concerns regarding those issues, have fun but stop if it hurts. I waited 4 weeks.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i had a c section and had sex six days out... if you feel your ready do it
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• OW! If you think you're healed down there then why not? But I am definitely going to try to wait until I get the OK from my doc at the 6 week appt. You may want to do a test run down there first? Inspect with a little mirror and maybe try to use a finger or two before lettin a man go at it! I'd much rather find out it hurts too bad from my hand then have to tell my husband to stop after he's all ready to go!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• it hasnt even been a month your crazy
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 7:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2009