• In the Spotlight:

isnt love between a woman and a man a two way street?

I think love between a woman and a man should be a two way street.What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• yes 100%
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I made the mistake once of loving a man more than he loved me. So now I'm with somebody who loves me more than I love him. I just can't get hurt like that again. So for me it's not a two way street, but he thinks it is so does that count?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i dont know but it sure would feel great! Why dont you love him as much as he loves you?
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lol yes it is a two way street but NEVER think that it is suppose to be 50/50 between the two of you, cause then u both have another 50% of love to spare; and anon i am not trying to bash but no it really does not count because u are fooling him into believing that u are giving ur all to make it work, i am sorry u got hurt but not everyone is the same...
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My DH is really happy though. He doesn't lift a finger around the house and gets laid really whenever he wants. I have to protect myself, but I don't take anything away from him. He really believes I'm madly in love with him. I do love him and would never intentionally hurt him, but if he cheated on me or something I wouldn't shed a tear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• oh lol i the same way to me NO man is worth cryin over i understand now lol sorry for my previous intrusion
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I seem to shed a tear easily over my boyfriend-I hate to reveal this but here goes> I am sadly married and want out but we have a son who is only 13.
    Anonymous