Is anyone elses SO obsessed with anal sex?

I've wanted to ask this but was embarrassed to. My DH is always wanting anal sex but I don't like it. It hurts and I was sodomized at the age of three so it's very emotionally uncomfortable for me. I have talked to Dh about it but he still insists on it even though I've had to have rectal surgery to repair the damage he has caused. Is this normal for a man to be this obsessed about anal sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You had to have it repaired and he STILL wants anal sex?!!!! That is wrong.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I don't understand. I'm not trying to be critical, but if you don't want to do it, THEN DON'T! It is your body not his. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed by both partners. I also cannot believe he still "insists" after what you've said. He sounds like an inconsiderate jerk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Anal sex is a big no no for me. My husband understands how I feel about it. He doesn't pressure me. He respects my feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Surgery to repair what your DH caused from anal sex or your sodomization as a child? If he truly loves you than he should be able to understand and should refrain from pressuring you. If it has been discussed and he still requests it or tries to pressure you into it than it may be possible that he was also sodomized as a child or may have homosexual tendencies.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lmao they way that i explained to my Husband is that is an EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY his friend made him curious about it cause he said that it "intesifies" the orgasm so he has asked me but i said no and he dropped it... I am sorry that ur hubby is pressuring u tell him that if he will let u get a dildo and do the same to him then u will consider it (maybe he will realize how painful it for u)
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Sex isnt about torture or pain, so if your DH can't accept that maybe he needs to hit the road. He obviously doesnt care about ur feelings or health.
    MyBabyScar

Answer by MyBabyScar at 1:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• OMG good idea waterlily!!! Get him wit a dildo and see how he reacts haha
    MyBabyScar

Answer by MyBabyScar at 1:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• sex is supposed to be a two way street it is something that you both do together, not one doing to the other, if that makes sense. He's hurting you, in more ways then one, maybe try getting some couples counciling, it doesn't sound healthy
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• OP here- I did it at first out of curiosity but it was very uncomfotable for me so I told him I didn't like it. Then I felt like I wasn't pleasing to him or "less of a wife" so I continued until I tore during sex and thats why I had to be repaired. Maybe I should get a strap on huh...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If you have that type of a past, and also had to have surgery, and your husband still insists on it, then he is an ass, imo, and i would tell him that.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009