Divide and conquer?

I explained this to my SO' parents because they were saying something about how when our lil one comes along i will be out so much sleep it won't be funny, granted that we already have a baby he will be a yr old on the 21st. while my husband sleeps through the night peacefully;
Well i explained that my husband and i simply do not do the " ur turn" we just get up and divide in conquer so to speak one of us makes the baby a bottle while the other one changes the diaper and the baby is fed and clean so tada he goes back to sleep... my question is, is there any other couple that does this?
cause we got some strange looks from ppl that over heard us as well as from his parents!

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and I did similarly with our son for a while. I was breast feeding but DH would go get him, grab a diaper, and bring him to me. We'd change his diaper between boobs and then DH would bring him back to bed (if we hadn't fallen asleep with him). If your DH did this consistantly, I'm highly jealous--- after about 2 weeks, mine became immune to a crying baby and sleeps right through everything!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 6:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2009