Swine Flu ??

Ok i now there are some people dying from swine flu...we even had a girl an hour away from us who died the morning after she had a baby....

Anyways... i tried to look up info but couldnt find the answers I wanted....

Me and the kids have been kind of sick for like the last week....not sick-sick....but tired, stuffy nose, scratcy throat.....and i have been really nausiated ( but no vomiting or anything, just kind of sick to my stomach ) ..

none of us have had fevers...actually all of ours have ben under 98.0 ....

So do any of you think this is like the begining of it or just a little bug ? like i siad it has been about a week, maybe a little longer...

it would be $150 in copays...plus i have to try to get an appt. ( which we trid to a week ago and couldnt get in until the end of the month ) ...which i think might be a waste if it is just a bug..

What are signs that maybe we should go ??

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Health

• I think you're fine, but I'm not a Doctor.

I did however, just bring my son in today because for over 48 hours he has had a fever of over 102, dry cough, sore throat, headaches, dizziness, fatigue. He was diagnosed with bronchitis.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Im not a dr, but I do believe they are more concerned if a fever follows that. Otherwise its probally just a cold
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2009