How can ppl be so rude?

I am sorry but i need to vent...
I was at the store with my SO and DS
and my SO left to the electronics (as per usual)
and a couple comes up to me and starts tellin me how my baby is so cute
(wait for it) then the girl mentions something about me obviously not being able to loose the baby fat, i then mention to her that i am 34 weeks pregnant and
they both look at each other and the guy had the nerve to say "Wow guess u like the bed or at least like to lay down"

I was completely apalled i just looked at him and i had nothing to say i was trying so hard not to hit him... the only thing that stopped me was my son just smiling at me and trying to reach for a toy and my friend was there as well and she had her hand on the cart holding it just in case i decided to hit him... but in my stun of silence a guy came up to him and told him off... i did not say anythin i took the chance to leave

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow. That was hideous. Does he honestly think that any woman with a small child has the time to lay in bed all damn day?! What a freakin' asshole. I'd have said so, child present or not.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Classless people.

Glad someone came to your defense!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i would have told him alot im not going to say what on here but that is rude...he must not like sex lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• well at least you know there are still good people out there since someone else told him off.

Some people are just completely mindless and have no filter and just dont get that saying something like that is RUDE.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I really needed a laugh today, thanks for posting that story! I just cracked up!!! I hope you do not take offense to me cracking up, because that is most likely what I would do although you never really know until your actually in that exact situation. I am one of those rare people that really does not give a shit what anyone thinks about me.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• wow, i would have beat the crap out of him
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Are you sure they weren't mentally handicapped? Because there are many people so affected and they can't help what they say and you can't hold it against them. They just don't know. To me the first tip was when the woman mentioned you couldn't lose the baby weight. An average intelligence person would be able to tell the difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• "To me the first tip was when the woman mentioned you couldn't lose the baby weight. An average intelligence person would be able to tell the difference"

Not always- my friend still looked very pregnant when she got pregnant with her 2nd child a year after her first.

OP- I'd have been shocked too. Not sure what I would have said though!!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i think its extremely rude to comment on a complete strangers sex life. i mean, who the hell is he and how is it any of his business what you do in your spare time with your DH/SO
    Rylansmommy386

Answer by Rylansmommy386 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2009