how will i know?

How will I know when Im in love and the guy loves me too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• If you don't know, you probably aren't in love. If are in love, you won't have to ask. As far as him loving you, that is something that you will feel by the way he treats you.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• oh please tell me your a troll. lol U cannot be serious. are we 13 now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Hmm... well, it's different for everyone. Some people know when they only feel like themselves with that person. Some people know because they want to be better for that person. Some people know when they can't stop thinking about the person. I knew when every time I opened my mouth to him I had a hard time NOT saying "I love you", even though I was terrified of uttering those words if he didn't reciprocate the feeling.

As far as knowing when he loves you too, well. That's alltogether different. For me it was easy... my husband moved across the country and left his whole family and all his belongings to be with me. Only a man in love would do that. And I hadn't even slept with him (and I had made it clear that I woudln't for a long time). lol. I knew because he proved it with actions. I suppose it must be similar for all women.

Good luck, sweetie!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• the first responder was not nice AT ALL Please leave!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• There are all types of love. I have loved and I do love a lot of people. But I have never been IN love with someone so I can't tell you how that feels.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If he loves you, he will treat you like a queen. He should treat you like you are the most important thing to him. Of course if he said he loves you and acts like a jerk, could it be that he is really imature? That is still no reason for you to excuse his behavior, saying I love you doesnt give you the right to act like an imature idiot.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 4:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2009