i think i am addicted to....

i think i am addicted to cafemom what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Click on the red x on the right side of your screen, shut off the computer, and then go do what you feel you should be doing. I'm guessing you should catch up on some zzz's. Have a good night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• You need therapy. Honestly you'll get sick of it eventually. Soon you will start seeing the same questions asked over and over and the same people are always answering them. It gets old. No need to worry. I rarely come on anymore.
    Anonymous

• tru, what anonymous said. it gets a lil routine. But its cool to catch up every now and then, enter our own lil mom world.But you shouldn't obsess. If you go to sleep, it'll be there the next day.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Don't worry. I think I'm addicted to Cafemom as well. It's my escape to be with other women to talk, ask questions, answer questions and give good advice. Heck, I live with 2 guys, my hubby and 29 month old son.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2009