What retail shops - not online - can I find movie posters (ie Pixar Cars, Mulan, Disney princesses, etc.)?

I'm looking to fill my kids' room walls with interesting, low-cost artwork. Movie posters seem to be a good way to go - they're usually cheap and easily replaced if they "outgrow" or do not like the images anymore. I know I can find them online, but I want to actually go into the store and pick it up myself - to avoid shipping & handling costs (which I've found to be almost in comparison to the actual cost of the poster). Thanks for your help!

AneesasMom

Asked by AneesasMom at 1:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• walmart, target, hastings, the mall is full of different places that have them. Also if you have school age kids you can sometimes get them in the book orders they send home or at book fairs.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• the disney stores at my mall has a lot of them maybe u should check for a disney store near you as well as toys are us
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• cheap your local rental place. We get our movie posters for like 2$. You can also ask your local theater to keep a poster for you of a recent film. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have actually found allot of posters at K-mart and some Wal-mart's have them too.
    meluvja

Answer by meluvja at 2:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Thanks everybody! =) I'll check them all! hehe
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 9:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• michaels and ac moore craft stores
    Anonymous