How much apple juice is okay during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• any amount its really good for you
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Is it supposed to be bad? if so, that's a new one to me. I have never liked it either way and my 14 old does not either but I never heard that it was supposed to be detrimental to a fetus or anything. Please explain
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• As much as you want.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• thanks. I figure it is good for me--but I just worry even too much of something good is not good for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Well, if you really go overboard, it could give you diarrhea. I think that's about the worst that could happen.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yeah i like it but hubby LOVES it and it give him the smelliest gas ( i know TMI) and the worst craps ever!!! so umm..yeah other than that it should be fine!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• unless you have sugar issues, its not a problem. i wouldnt go crazy though bc its way more sugar than nutrition.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• TMI here
    it gave me really bad gas and then diarrea. Less next time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Apple juice is a fabulous source of vitamin c. If orange juice makes you sick, as it does me (way too much acid), then apple juice is the right choice! Especially with flu and cold season upon us. I have drunk enough to give me very soft stools, and have plenty of gas, but it's well worth it to keep yourself regular when you get soooo constipated you don't even want to stand up. :)
    Jennifarter

Answer by Jennifarter at 7:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I eat a couple of bananas a day and drink 2-3 glasses of apple juice. The two cancel each other out so my stools stay semi normal.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2009