To the women who claim they were virgins when they got married or have only been with their husbands how old are you NOW?

I'm wondering if an age gap has anything to do with the numbers here?
I know that times have changed. I personally am 49 and waited until I was married. I don't care either way what other people do I'm curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did not wait, but I only slept with one guy (5 times over the course of a year) and then didn't have sex again until I was engaged to my hubby. I know it doesn't count, particularly since my daughter was my flower girl, but not all of the younger generation sleep around. Oh and I'm 22.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• All of them are liars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have only been with my DH and I'm 23.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My hubby was my first, I was 18 at the time. We did have sex before we were married, I turned 24 in June and we have been married 5 years this month! :D
    annas_mommy

Answer by annas_mommy at 2:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I waited six months when I was 15. We got married when I was 21 and I'm 23 now. At first I wanted to wait till I was married. Then the hormones kicked in and I also knew I'd found the boy/man I would marry. So I changed my view to I'd only sleep with the guy I'd marry. He is my first and only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• All of them are liars.

Someone sounds ashamed of themselves. I am twenty now and lost my virginity to my husband when I was eighteen. He's the only man I have ever done anything with all the way down to making out. Makes me strange but hey, it wasn't even some weird religious kick either it just happened that way. I went on so many dates and he was the first guy who I actually kissed on our first date too and ever since that moment I knew he was my one and only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My DH was my first and only (I was 16, we weren't married at the time but got married when I was 18.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• im 22 (23 next month) and have been with DH since i was 14.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I lost my virginity to my husband when I was 16 (obviously, we weren't married at the time, lol). I've only been with him, he's only been with me. And that's the truth :) I'm not a religious girl either, it was just important to me not to give it up for anyone. I wanted to be in love when I had sex for the first time. Plus, I'm kind of an aloof chick and I didn't have much opportunity before my husband :p

I'll be 22 in 3 days, been married 3 years :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I am 26 years old i have been with my hubby for 9 years i was 18 ...when i got with him and he was 25 i am not his first partner...but he is mine.
    he will be 34 this year i will be 27
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2009