If you were able to get any one thing changed on your body, what would it be?

I would like a few things done but one I think would be very helpful is to have all the hair below my neck permanently removed so I'd never have to shave again.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 2:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good question, at about 3 I would have changed my eye color. At 7 both eyes and skin. At 14 all and body size, at 21 nothing but would have done a tummy tuck. 27 came around and I tried to do a tubal ligation reversal and never got around to it by the age of 33 I loved myself to the point that I regretted wanting to change anything about myself in the first place and now at 44 No one can afford my sense of love, pride and contentment with myself. So if I could change something about myself I would probably like to add an eye, arm and leg in the center of my backsides so I see,cut and style my hair and walk backwards.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 6:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Oooh...that's a good wish. :)

I think I'd like a flat stomach again.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yeah tummy tuck is number 2 on my list. Did you know that can remove all the stretch marks!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I want my 16 year old boobs back. When I get the money I will have them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• What's with the only getting ONE thing tonight - okay, I can work with that. My one thing would be my ONE list. I want to have my breast redone, I want new skin - can you get that? A nose job, tummy tuck, ALL new teeth, and I've never had really thick hair - reckon I could get those hair implants so I could have a really thick head of hair.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I just want some boobs. lol They were small to begin with and then actually got smaller when I finished breastfeeding.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i want bigger boobs not too big to where they look fake
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My number 3 is boobs, and not my 16 yr old boobs, those were tiny! lol
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'd want my nether region fixed, the doctor messed up my stitches after I had my son and it looks like I has attacked with a chain saw. It hurts to have sex and everything, were hoping that having a second child will tear me all up again so my new doctor can sew me together to at least look like a person again. Never thought I'd hope to tear badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would want a few things...def boobs back..Jennifer Aniston's teeth..lol..and i broke my nose when i was 12 so theres a little crook in it...Def perfect teeth tho..That would be number 1
    rileygirl

Answer by rileygirl at 2:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2009