If you had One wish!

If you had any..and i MEAN ANY wish in the world, what would it be?!.. It came range from wishing your neighbors would be quiet or to end world hunger..It can be for yourself, your family, or for a Nation!.

I wish my Husband would't be deploying in 38 days. There's nothing more terrifying, then not knowing whats going to happen in the next 12 months.

rileygirl

Asked by rileygirl at 2:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish we could just put the deposit on the house and go ahead and move in already,before i have my son
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would wish for a baby. Been TTC for 15 months now.

Sorry your hubby's leaving. Mine just left for three months on his sub.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I wish all 300,000 of my husbands and my student loans were magically paid off. Oh and the credit cards. Yeah that would be nice.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would wish for a happy life for my son.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 2:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I wish for everyone in the world to be happy, truly happy and content with their lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My very own money tree. LMAO and a green thumb - but that would be two wishes wouldn't it. Dang.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• To magically inherit millions of dollars from a long lost relitive I didn't know I had. I'd pay of the last 12,000 he owe on our cars and let the rest sit until my hubby wanted to retire. We could do a lot for our families and friends and our children for that matter with that kind of money. Pay my moms hospital bills off so she could rest peacfully and not have to worry about leaving so much debt when she died, help my dad out until he got a steady job, There's so much we could do and then I could donate to some of the research facilities I've wanted to donate to but haven't had any spare change to do so with. It's a nice dream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Loving all your answers! Keep them coming :)
    rileygirl

Answer by rileygirl at 2:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I wish for 1,000,000.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• to be rich. then, I could hep so many people, including my family.
    meluvja

Answer by meluvja at 2:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2009