does anyone else want more sex than their dh?

I also get pissed at my period because I won't have sex when i'm on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, and if he doesn't want it, I start touching his nipples. LOL... It makes him horny. He ends up trying to smack my hand away, but I keep it up. Sort of turns it into foreplay for him. We both end up giggling like little kids, and then we have amazing sex! Hahaha...

SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i just tried to give him oral and he refused! ugh so yea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• What is sex anyway? He always says theres too many kids around...then whe the kids are gone he says he's tired or there's not enough time for everything he wants to do (meaning oral)...like whatever bud, at this point I just want to bend over and have him slam it in! forget foreplay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm with you ladies! I can hold my temper for about 6 or 7 days and then I'm a raging bitch until he gives it up :p I feel like such a dude saying that :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yep. Lots and lots of women have this complaint.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• ......Hmmm....i agreee
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LMFAO... We're pretty much the same. Except he wants it when HE wants it. He used to get mad if I didn't give him any. Not anymore, though. He could get up at the buttcrack of dawn to go fishing, after only 3 or 4 hours of sleep, but he can't stay up an extra 30 minutes to give me some when he has to work. Where does that make sense? Oh yeah... It's because HE wants it!!! LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My husband has never turned me down. I want sex all the time right now for some reason. The only times he has TRIED to turn me down was because he was tired. But i know oral works magic and even if i have to do all the work I will still have my way :) i've woke him up MANY times in the middle of the night to have sex. But we're both 21 so that could have something to do with him never turning me down :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would love more sex. We are lucky to get the chace once a month... Before we had kids we would usually go between 6 and 10 times a day... Now, twice a month is a lot for us...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2009