how to gain a few pounds

im 5'5 and weight 113lbs i feel too skinny i used to weight about 122lbs befor i got pregnat with DD but after i had her i just got skinnier than there any type of pillsi can take just to gain a couple of lbs..????

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Health

• Oh, the fond memories. Once upon a time I had the same problem. Now days it's the other way around. But back then Carnation Instant Breakfast did the trick. I'd by the powdered mixes to go in whole milk. After about two weeks I had put on 8 pounds.

Answer by always_chris at 3:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My husband calls it the sumo diet. You load up on carbs and fats RIGHT before you go to sleep. He's super skinny too, and when he was a teenager he'd actually eat fried chicken and cheesecake IN BED and then go to sleep :p It helped him gain a couple pounds. Not a lot, but it did. Your body doesn't use many calories while it's sleeping, so you have a higher chance of turning calories you eat at night into fat.

Good luck!

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i posted anon incase there was a troll on the jk..thanks i just ate 2 doughnuts and 2 glasses of milk ....

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Whole milk. Avocados. Peanut butter. Cook with olive oil.