Need advise on my new store web site HELP!!!

I need to get some advise from mom's about my store online. I am a new store and been running for 7 months now. No one is buying anything from me. What do you think I am doing wrong? Any advise or Suggestions well be welcomed!! Help me please! I am a mom who is on a limited income and this is a way get to some extra money to pay bills. THank you for all who can help me please!

My store is www.stacysorganicboutique.com

organicboutique

Asked by organicboutique at 5:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm replying on my phone so sorry for the lack of detail. Also I only spent. 10min or so on your web site so I didn't exploor everything

1- your front page is jumbled take most of your page of objective statement can be moved to an about us tab
    2- there are many categories listed you can condense all clothes underone and then have it drop down in to the groups
    3- much f the clothing didn't list organic materials in the descripTion

Also the organic green baby market is hard to break in to. You need to be able to undercut pricing to. Be competive. Also many green parents tend to shop the same sites over and over sincerthey trust the products and the seller
    You may want to look in to some of the green livinggroups to get the word out

I also wanted to say while your cupcakes are cute think of remaking them with cloth diapers
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 10:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Teach yourself SEO - search engine optimization

Link to complementary websites

Go to networking events and meet your target market.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think it's very cute. I'm not very good at giving you proper advice on structure of your website, but I can tell you ways to advertise. I have a listing of sites on my Blog which you may find of use. On my website: www.athome.yolasite.com. There is a link to the Blog on the second page. Check out my listing of Free Classifieds.

There is  a mom whom I am going to recommend to you though that is very good with giving website advice.    Here is her link:  http://www.cafemom.com/home/Works4Mom.com.   She is very good at layouts and can probably check it out and give you her input.  I trust her 100% on these types of things.  

Good luck to you!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Sorry I dont know much about your website set up, Mine are already set up for me.

Just want to wish you the best!

Emma
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009