Do grandma's date?

My grandma is almost 80. She doesn't tell her age but I know 80 is less than 5 years away, even though she looks really good and you would guess she is 60. So anyways she had been a widow for a few years now. Do you think she dates or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is a difference between dating and having sex. Dating is going out to dinner. Yes old people have sex. Some old people have a lot of it.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• She may. Sometimes older folks don't want to bother, but often they enjoy the company of other people, including men. I hear all the time of older people getting married.

Answer by Bmat at 8:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My grandmother is 86. My grandfather died almost 20 years ago. When she was in her 70s she had a very serious "boyfriend," who actually asked her to marry him and she told him no. They dated for 5-6 years before he ended up moving to VA closer to his kids. She currently has a male "friend" who has been driving her around town and they've been going to dinner together at the local places - I guess you'd consider that dating. So, yes - maybe yours does as well.

Answer by missanc at 8:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• WIth the intro to viagra many older people date. WE're only human. We're not made out of wood.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Sure, why not. My friend's gramma got divorced in her 60s and started dating. She's been remarried for awhile now.
    My dad's been a widower since his early 50s and sometimes I wish he would find someone. It's been 9 years but I'm sure he'll be alone until the day he dies (he's 63 now). Somehow I don't think that my mom would have wanted that...him holed up in his room all day long, barely speaking to anyone.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2009