"got me prego" sounds like someone gave you pasta sauce as a gift

Every time I see someone say something about how they got prego I just giggle a little to myself. Prego = spaghetti sauce, Pregnant= when there is a child growing inside of you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny! I hadn't even thought in that direction. I always wonder why the woman/girl puts the responsibility on the guy? Like - it happened to her instead of her being a willing participant in the fun. Ever hear of birth control?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I HATE when people say I'm prego (when I was pregnant) I would always say "I'M NOT SPAGHETTI SAUCE!" sometimes I would cry if my husband would say it.... lol emotions are crazy when your pregnant
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Prego means you're welcome in italian.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I actually asked someone in one of the chats the other night "If you're prego, does that make me Ragu?" When she got it, she called me and was laughing into the phone. Now anytime she calls the house, she asks if "Ragu" is there. LOL
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• That's a good one. I've never liked that word being used for pregnant either. But the one I hate is "preggers". I don't know why. I just don't like it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lol my lil brother just told me that last night i was soaking in the tub and he text to ask im soakin my prego butt and he text back and was like your butt is a sauce ewwwww i was brandon what you talkin about then he told me i said its just a short name to keep from takeing up so much romm
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• when someone calls me that, i just say "i'm not pasta sauce".
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009