birthday party question....

my sons birthday is coming up and i am trying to come up with ideas for prizes to give away to the winners of the games.

I am clueless. The kids range in ages 3-10. What can I get that would be a decent prize to giveaway. I thought about gift cards but they could get costly....

What did you give away? Any suggestions are helpful...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oriental Trading company has good toy assortments that aren't too expensive...My dd had a halloween party last year and thats where the prizes came from.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• usually at parties kids dont care WHAT they get....check the aisle at stores near thier hallmark cards, theres usually party favors...you wouldnt believe how happy a kid can get to get a bouncy ball...lol
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Make it a Halloween theme if you like. You can go to your local Target, Wal-Mart or Party City for great ideas. Even if you don't go with the Halloween theme you can still get good things.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I LOVE Oriental Trading for events like this!!!

Here's their website:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/toys-novelties/toys-games-a1-388920-4-0.fltr

Yo can narrow by price range, theme, boys and girls and ages--or select "assortments"

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2009