What do YOU think is going on?

For the past week, every morning i wake up feeling so sick. I can't stop throwing up. After i have been up for a while, i start to feel a little better. Like i said it has been only for the past 8 days, and isn't consistant throughout the entire day. It sounds like morning sickness, but IF i could be pregnant, i have no idea when i would have concieved. I have taken the genaric dollar store tests and they have come back negative. I know it's not a flu bug. I had my period 2 weeks early, now there is no sign of it when it is SUPPOSED to be here...... I'm confussed. (I JUST WANT OPINIONS, I KNOW I SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR, AND WILL MONDAY, BUT IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY NOW!!!!) What do you think???

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 9:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could it be food poisoning?
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i don't know, but when i had lysteria, a type of food poisioning, i had bad diarrhea and vomiting that i had to be hospitalized for almost 7days because i was so dehydrated and needed IV potassium replaced. I was on the potty all day. I would call your doctor to get their oppinion. Hope you feel better!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• You sound like me, not pregnant, but I get LOW blood sugar issues. That's what happens with morning sickness, too. If you can eat a cracker before you even get out of bed in the morning, it might help.
    But you can call your doctor to see if there are some other ideas or suggestions, if you want, too.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2009