2 questions?

Im 27 weeks tomorrow and my 1st question is: my cervix is curved appaerntly and my dr said it will balance back out thru the pregnancy on its own. i was wondering if any of you have had this and when did it straighten back out because when my Dh and I have sex (sorry if TMI) it hurts so bad i have to stop. My 2nd question is i dont know if its because my uterus is moving up into my abdomen more but it looks like my baby bump has gotten smaller any of you experience this?

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 11:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The cervix thing... it doesn't always "fix itself" I've had a curved cervix for the past few years (then again, it could have been always, because I didn't get checked down there til I was pregnant with DS, who is now 2). Not trying to scare you, just letting you know.

As for the bump...It could be that your baby had his/her back up against your belly, and then moved, causing the bump to look smaller.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2009