Nice girls swallow?

How do you honestly feel about swallowing cum? I can't do it. If it gets on my face and I can smell it, I gag. So if it gets in my mouth at all, I get sick and throw up. Is there any way to get around this? I'd like to be able to do it for my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont do it either. The first and last time I did it I was sick all night. I always have told my bfs that i dont do it and if they cant understand why then they can have a taste themselves lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Okay...are you obssessed with sex? Why do you bring this crap to the board? Isn't there some other place to post this....an X-rated site you can find? I am about to lose my breakfast since reading your post. Ewwwwwwwwww! I refuse to do that so I don't even have to worry about swallowing! Arghhh....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Each guy tastes different. I don't know if it's body chemistry or what they eat/drink. Some I have swallowed and some I haven't. And when I say "some" it's probably been 5 total, not like 50, lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• you think that is gross? here's a good story for you after 25 years of marriage my Mom left my Dad, they were both virgins when married and had a very conservative sex life. My Mom met someone else, her new bf wanted a blow-job. My Mom actually asked me (since she had never given one) if she should take her dentures out first EEEEEWWWWWW
    Anonymous

• If your husband eats a salty high fat diet it's going to tast really really nasty and smell bad. Sometimes my husband finishes before we can stop and depending on how bad his diet was that's how bad he tasted, now that we eat a relatively healthy diet with tons of fresh fruit and vegetables he tastes fine. Pineapple will give it a really sweet taste but he has to eat it like every day for a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If you place it far enough back in your throat you shouldn't or won't taste much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I swallow. I dont have a problem with it never have. I do know there is something he can take that makes his cum taste like candy or fruit. Just go to a sex store online or something and find it.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 11:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I used to, but when I was pregnant with my first son I could NOT do it, made me urpy and my stomach would get upset...matter of fact, I did my thing, he did his thing and then I puked all over his stomach....true story....

The dentures thing is classic! I love it , made me laugh out loud!
    Anonymous

• I swallow! I've never understood the point of spitting- if its already in your mouth, I mean, swallowing makes it go away pretty fast. I do know vegetarians taste the best!
    Anonymous

• Cum does not come ANYWHERE near my face. I'm the same as you I cannot smell it or it will make me sick. I'm wondering if it's the food my hubby eats..... hmmmm
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2009