I am looking for a legit online job for stay at home moms!

I have been looking for legit online jobs that i can do from home.But all i have found were scams and ones that cost to much money to get started.I have done cha cha,and at the moment they are not looking .I want maybe something like chacha.If anyone could send me some info i would greatly appreciate it.Oh and please no surveys i cant seem to find any that are legit enough.Thank you again.

Babygurl2409

Asked by Babygurl2409 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• They say you get what you pay for. My neighbor showed me a great way to work from home. Now I have been at home and able to spend each day with my granddaughter. I will send you the info and if you are interested I will help you too!
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 11:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• There is a list of work at home jobs on my site. They are all legit...

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I can help you work from home! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS!! The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Take a watch at this Interview with the BBB on Channel 5 News regarding our company and work at home SCAMS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOzPlPYCnI

Our BBB rating:

http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/business-reviews/legal-services-plans/pre-paid-legal-services-in-ada-ok-9000434

Besides-Who doesn't like gettting paid DAILY by a reputable company such as that?

For a full company overview go to www.NewCareer4ME.info

To your success!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my now 2 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out Erika's website http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/.

She would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Hey there,

I am a stay at home mom of 2 children with aspergers syndrom, and I am a full time caregiver for my 84 year old mom and 71 year old disabled aunt who lives with my family. In my "spare time" I own my own business that I do from my computer. I would love to show you what I do, because it is a great, legitimate way to earn and extra income that continually grows with the more effort you put into it. I can will this business to my children after I am gone and they will still reap the benefits of the work I am doing today. www.Free2beMoms.com is the place to start. I hope I get to talk to you about it.

susan
    MammaGee

Answer by MammaGee at 11:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• You can check out the companies I'm using at Earn Money Online. Everything listed there is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• You can try a scam free clerical company that pays you for all work submitted.

http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2009