What do you think about this... does he really want to be with me that bad?

My X showed up at my house the other day as soon as I got home... he was upset because he figured out that I was messaging him under another persons "fake" account. I denied it and will forever. I guess I just needed to see that he was talking to other girls in order to help me get over him. Well when he was yelling at me, I told him that it would never work... that I was not going to move and I kinda chuckled... he reached over to grab my neck and then leaned in so I pushed him away and he said he was trying to kiss me... I was freaked out. He started throwing his hat and getting angry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, why would he be trying to kiss you at that point in time?  Are you sure he wasn't going to choke you and just pretended after you pushed him that he was just going to kiss you?  I'm not really understanding the question, I guess.  You made a fake account, talked to him, have proof that yes he is talking to other females.  And you want to know if he really wants to be with you?  Hmmm. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If he is your ex, why do you even care if he is talking to another female? Should have told him to get out of your place.

Answer by louise2 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• if you think he was trying to hurt you theres just another reason of why you should be with him.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I meant

SHOULDNT sorry
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I only made that account because he was trying to get me to take him back everyday since the split up... I wanted to make sure whether he was or wasn't talking to other girls before I made a choice I would regret.
    Anonymous

• just out of curiosity how did he catch you? i have wanted to try it but always been afraid he was gonna catch me lol
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010