Which birth control

I am running out of options. I need to find a new form of birth control. I have a thyroid condition, and in the past have had trouble with the hormonal forms of birth control. I recently had my Mirena IUD removed. I did fine with the low dose of hormones that are just local to the uterus and don't travel the system. I had it removed for other problems. So I already know that the pill, mirena, and depo are not for me. What now? Can anyone offer some recommendations?

bethiesmama

Asked by bethiesmama at 12:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Condoms, or charting your temp, cervical fluid, etc.
    Anonymous

• Abstance honey. Yeah I know not realistic other wise I wouldn't have 3 and one on the way. If you don't want anymore children I'd consider a tubal or maybe the ensure. Other than that condoms and charting its a lot of work but it works for my mom.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Thanks for your answers. I do have the TCOYF book about charting. We are not done having kids yet. (1 more). We are just not ready yet. I had a feeling those might be my only options, but wanted to ask. Thanks!
    bethiesmama

Answer by bethiesmama at 1:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009