Do you love or resent being a mom?

Most of the time do you love being a mom or do you resent it? And I mean the situation exactly as it is now. Not, "Well, I would if....," I mean just the way things are today.

I love being a mom. I love it when I am tired, when he's having a tantrum, when I have to work hard to provide for him, when he's sick....all of the time! I could never have children and after expensive fertility treatments, couldn't afford private adoption so I chose to try to adopt through the foster care system. After 2 long years I am finally going to get to adopt my son! I am single and also older so it's taken me a long, long time to finally be a mom and I appreciate every second of it. I love being a mom!

noahsmomma09

Asked by noahsmomma09 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love being a mom! I love my childern with all my heart! Me an hubby have struggled money wise so my kids dont have alot but they do have 2 parent who love them with all there hearts an are willing to sacfice stuff we need for them to have!
    Anonymous

• I love being a mom and it was always what I wanted to do. Through the good times and the bad. I have sacrificed alot to do the best I can for my children, but see it as an investment. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with them and feel it is the most important job I can do even if sometimes I don't feel like I am doing things right. I feel for those who don't appreciate the gift that they have been given and it grieves my heart to hear parents say I can't wait until they go back to school.They grow so fast every moment is a gift and a memory. For instance right now my twelve year old is vacuuming his room singing like he is in a musical too funny.
    Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 12:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I love my son and really wanted a baby so when i asked God for one i was given one,i dont regret him one a bit, at times when things get tight and rough i feel guilty for bringigng to this world,as in when i cant purchase stuff for him or hubby looses a work day.But my son is someone so special to me at times i dont even see the need of ever having another kid because he brings total completeness to my life,but im also very honest when people are having their first kid,i dont like to lie and say "its gonna be so awsome " i say "its gonna be hard and your gonna get all your freedom taken away the second you give birth,your kid is gonna change everything and you will never be the same,your gonna view the world different and have 1 billion more worries,but with all this will come the joy of being a mother and knowing your the world in your babies eyes,your gonna work hard and this will make you a great mom" thats the truth.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I love being a mom! I could never resent my children . They are the best things that have ever happened to me, and I wish I could have more!! I always pictured my life with kids, and I could not imagine how my life would be without them!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• depends on the day....

btw... I have a teen and a tween.... so some days are not as pleasent as others.
    Anonymous

• I absolutely love being a mommy!! My little one is my heart my everything!! After waiting years to adopt, I was blessed with a precious angel. Finally being able to hear the most wanted word ever ....."mommy"-which means so much to me! Finally able to have toys scattered across the floor, hearing his laughter and seeing his tiny fingerprints ...all things that I have waited for so long! I cherish everyday and hope I will be blessed with more children. The joys of being mommy to me are so precious! Being a mommy is the best feeling in the world...God's greatest blessing!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I dont resent it at all. I love it but there are days when Im not overly in love with it but resent is not a part of it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Although DS was a surprise and I was willing to give him away when I found out I was prego, I am very happy being a mom. I had a chance to get my masters study in mexico n cuba, travel with friends and SO. I was ready to settle down n be a mom. I can tell especially when most people would be having a nrevous breakdown cuz of what we go thru w/ his condition, SO and I parent him lovingly.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Love it and being a grandmama is even more fun. I was a wild child until i found my hubby and became a parent. it changed me for the better and i wouldn't trade my girlies for nothing. Even when they are both visitng and PMSing at the same time. Hubby worked afternoons so he never had to deal with that when they were teens
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I love being a mom even when its stressfull. My kids are very active so Im never bored.
    BreakingTheCycl

Answer by BreakingTheCycl at 8:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2009