Will my friendship live??? This is a little long

One of my best friends B moved in with me with her boyfriend. We have been friends for years so before she moved in we sat down went over money issues as far as rent and money for food. As well as cleaning. And if we are to have issues we are to talk to eachother not to our SO, so they moved in The start of August, And we have had issues Ive come to her with a few things but she blew up at me so Ive just kept it to myself. When her boyfriend went out of town last week it was like having my B back but now that hes come back its no longer B it BIOTCH back, they have paid rent but given no money for food, so I stoped cooking for them I have to kids and a husband to feed I cant afford to feed 2 more people. They dont pitch in for chores so my hubby made a chore list at that point they said that they are moving out in nov. Even though they aggreed to stay thru Jan, so I was like Ok. Ok so here is what ticked me off.... cont

raurismomma07

Asked by raurismomma07 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• They (both of them) went to my husband in the am and said hows the chore list going ..... BTW your wife dosent clean the back living room... Any moms have 2 kids under the age of 3 will understand you can pick up a room 5 times and it will still be a mess... this was the last straw for me this is the 3rd time they have gone to my SO with issues about me. I clean, cook, do all the chores and Take care of 2 kids..... The time before that they went to my SO stating that I left my kid in a high chair for hours and they were concerend,,, I left my child in her chair because she wouldnt eat her lunch.. for 45 min because that is how long it took her to eat they left and came back she was still in the chair because after her lunch she wanted to paint she played on the floor for an hour and then I put her in the chair to paint..... So its just alot of crap..... do you think We can still be friends after this.....
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would never suggest to anyone that they have other people live with them once they are married and have a family. She is an adult, if she wants to play married have her do it away from your family. I dont even allow unmarried guests to sleep in the same room when they visit I certainly wouldnt have them live that way infront of my kids. Yes... this friendship might be able to survive but she needs to move out and act like an adult.
    Anonymous

• I think you will still be able to be friends. It may take a cooling off period. You were friends for a reason- common interests, compatible personalities- so it may be that you'll be OK. If she doesn't contact you in about a month or so, contact her and ask how she's doing and would she like to get together for a movie or lunch?

Answer by Bmat at 12:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Well they needed help and we needed help so thats why we moved in I guess what bothers me is that I see a diffrent side of my friend its like they live in lala land, She lived with her cousin prior to me and told me how horrid they were as roomates so it was a shock when she moved in and everything she complained about I saw them doing...
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009