Anyone else sick of anonomous idiots who will only say something undercover?

I'm not saying all anon. do this but everytime someone wants to say something nasty they do it anon, so no one will know its them. UUGGGHHH its sooo annoying!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 1:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was thinking about that yesturday!!! its so annoying you are right!! It's not like someone is gonna kick you A** lol! If you have something to say i think you should be women enough to say it came from you!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think the anonymous button should be taken away period.  When I have something to add, I add it.  I don't "hide" who I am just because someone else isn't going to agree with me, thats freaking LIFE. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I've seen nasty both ways known names and anons. Just id them in a reply back to the original post with their time of reply and that their own response was anon.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• it doesnt really bother me when someone makes a comment non-anon, everyone has their opionions thats what this is for, but when they do it anon. its like they are purposely trying to start something. My last ? was one just for fun and someone wrote something extremely rude and unneccessary.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yep, I've had that happen also.  Sometimes I think it's kids who have gotten onto Cafemom.  Or maybe some moms kids on her account. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I know. some of the things these people say are really ignorant. u should read my last ?, about "how long have you been engaged for" the last anon. sounds like some stuck up bitch who thinks she's better than me, actually she sounds like my aunt lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think they should keep the anon button for embarrassing things but we should have a button to block certain anons (the rude ones) from commenting on our questions. Like if they say something rude on your question there should be a button we can click to block that user whoever it is from commenting on our questions. It will make people think before commenting. Because the button you click to report comments doesn't work.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yes i hate the anon button. i have only used it once and that was because my daughters also play on here and my reply would have embarassed them. Spelling Nazis are another group that annoy me.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yeah, it's annoying but complaining about it is just going to make them worse because they know it annoys people.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Plenty of people are nasty and not using the anon button. You go to their profile and it's empty or set to private. What's the difference?
    Anonymous